Monday, January 31, 2011

Truth Is Bitter

Same strange as it was cute. It was a bizzare place where you could find very novel things. New erasers which could clean the pen trace. Beautiful notebooks that made everything seems magical. There were many things I'd like to have then, things such as modern styled pens which had lights, different colors or even a clock. In there you could find stationaries you saw some your well to do relatives and classmates had, what you wish to have, a pencilcase full of new and well color pens. I never thought to be in this place.

I look through the glass of display under his hands and realize that I am here with many things around me, notebooks, pens, caculators, whiteboards, markers and .... But I'm not so happy that I thought to be in my childhood. I am getting along with all things suffering me these days. I, however, still love the place and try to understand everything around.

Ali and Ehsan called but I hopelessly tried to conceal the truth. It was about to rain today when begging things and trees to comfort me. I totally am a surrender. There is no light in my soul. Sky sounds gloomy.

Lost again

 Oh my lord! I'm still not satisfied with life and somehow I'm ready for my last departure if i don't confess I crave for it. Ov...