Friday, October 24, 2025

Nothingness

 1. indifference (if i had this ..., i would do ...)

2. indecision (what if i fall on the wrong side?)(it doesn't matter just get off)(you'll find out if it is wrong)

3. doubt (plague. the worst is self-doubt!=self-believer)

4. worry (causes health probs, give it up! it is not easy but it is worth)

5. over-caution (timid approach to life, language of the poor: what if this happens? risk - give it a go)

6. pessimism (ugly life, looks for mistakes not rights)(life is the way we think things are not what they are) what you think, you become

7. complaining (murmuring in bible)


1) I am indifferent to life. If I move, it's God's consent behind it.

2) I work for God, so wherever I go, whatever I do, it is God's will.

3) if god has assigned me sth to do, he has seen it in me 

4) The only worry is God's consent. 

5) it is not my job. It's his. so he should be worried.

6) try to be balanced since god has chosen me to do the job 

7) I am happy God has chosen me for this, why should I complain!? 


Lost again

 Oh my lord! I'm still not satisfied with life and somehow I'm ready for my last departure if i don't confess I crave for it. Ov...